Getting dental implants can be a life-changing choice. Dental implants are a great way to get a new smile, and ensuring you choose the right options for your investment will prove to be the best choice in the long-term. High quality dental implants placed by skilled dental professionals are a great way to ensure your investments lasts a lifetime. Dental implants are a great way to improve your smile quickly and conveniently, while investing in a brand-new look. A dentist will help you make the best decision for you that is cost-effective and customized just for you.
Costs Associated with Dental Implants
Are you interested in getting a brand-new smile, but may be a bit hesitant about how much the procedure may impact your wallet? If you are experiencing tooth loss, getting a new, beautiful smile may have a great impact on your self-confidence and overall look, and price shouldn’t be a hindrance.
While there are a number of ways to improve your smile, including crowns or bridges and dental implants, some are a better option than others. A dentist can help guide you, but here are a few things to consider when making a decision on how to address missing teeth, getting a brand-new smile, and associated costs.
- Crowns and bridges are less expensive option for a smile makeover however, they are not permanent and will need to be replaced on average between five and 15 years on average. This will become quite expensive over time.
- Dental implants, however, are a lifetime solution. They are the more expensive option for a smile makeover however, this cost is typically paid upfront and only one time –– since dental implants are a permanent improvement to your smile.
- Oral hygiene costs can add up. When teeth are missing, the teeth surrounding the gap will often shift and create an even larger gap where plaque and bacteria can grow, leading to cavities and tooth pain. You will need to visit your dentist more regularly to address this issue, and may even need to get a root canal if the cavities are left untreated, which adds to overall costs.
- Additionally, if left untreated, tooth loss can lead to bone loss which will add to costs associated with getting a new smile.
Several other factors can impact the overall cost of dental implants, including the need for additional bone tissue via bone grafting, tooth extractions, the usage and integration of advanced technology, anesthesia options for a more comfortable and pain free experience, and
High Quality Dental Implants are an Investment
While it may be tempting to choose dental implants that are available at a lower cost, there are a few important things to consider and reasons why these alternative options are less expensive. A dentist can help you make the best choice so that you are choosing the best, highest quality dental implants to give you the new and beautiful smile that you deserve.
Typically, dental implants are less expensive because:
- A dental professional chooses an implant manufacturer that uses low quality materials to produce the implants. However, with this option, precision and fit are usually compromised when using low quality materials.
- Additionally, using low quality materials can lead to weaker, less stable implants that can break easily and are not as durable. This can lead to a costly replacement that could be prevented if better, higher quality materials were used.
- A dental professional chooses a dental laboratory that may not have the best technology to make dental implants. This can also lead to the production of low-quality implants that are not natural looking or durable, and can lead to having to replace the implants, therefore increasing the overall cost of placing the implants.
- Every country varies when it comes to dental implant costs. Some countries offer less expensive dental implants due to lower labor costs and other reasons. However, this may equate to lower quality work.
When dental implants are placed properly, the value of them is substantial and can last a lifetime. Dr. Edward Halusic and the expert team at The Facial Surgery Center provide several years’ expertise in placing dental implants successfully, with a more than 97% success rate. Several of their patients have shared testimonies of receiving a brand new smile while in the care of Dr. Halusic and his talented team, and express their gratitude for the long-term cost-effective investment of dental implants, and how, over time, a significant amount of money is saved when dental implants are received based on the fact that a smile is restored to a healthy state and only regular maintenance checkups are needed instead of additional ongoing extensive dental work that is costly.
Get Long-lasting, Lifetime Results When You Invest In A New Smile Today!
Dr. Halusic has locations in both Greensburg, PA ( 724-836-1060 ) and Mt. Pleasant, PA ( 724-547-0999 ) and is ready to get you on the path to a new beautiful smile. Schedule an appointment today by calling either of the offices to get started!