Dental implants in Greensburg, PA are a gold standard tooth replacement option when people have one or more missing teeth. While a skilled and trusted oral surgeon is able to accurately place dental implants, they are not as consistent as when they use CHROME Guided dental implant surgery. Continue reading to get more detailed explanations about how CHROME Guided dental implant surgery can help a valued oral surgeon predictably place dental implants.
How Does CHROME Guided Dental Implant Surgery Help Accurately Place Dental Implants In Greensburg, PA?CHROME Guided dental implant surgery is a computer-guided surgical technology that assists a quality and experienced oral surgeon in placing a patient’s dental implants with extreme accuracy and safety. The benefits of having CHROME Guided dental implant surgery accurately placing a patient’s dental implants includes:
- Is used to create a highly accurate dental implant treatment plan
- Gives patients a faster and more comfortable dental implant surgery
- It gives patients a more precise dental implant placement
- CHROME guided dental implant surgery gives patients predictable surgical outcomes
- Patients get a provisional on the same day as their dental implant surgery